Create an ASP.NET Core web app in Azure
To complete this tutorial, you will need Visual Studio 2017 installed with the ASP.NET and web development workload.
In Visual Studio:
- Create a project by selecting File > New > Project.
- Select Visual C# > Web > ASP.NET Core Web Application.
Hint: If you do not see the ASP.NET Core Web Application project type, learn how to modify your Visual Studio installation to include the Web Development workload.
- Name the application myFirstAzureWebApp
- Select the Web Application template.
- Press Ctrl+F5 (or go to Debug > Start without Debugging) to run the web app locally.
I ran into an issue I created my app