Build with Jenkins in Azure
Configure the Azure Container Agents plugin
- From the Jenkins dashboard, select Manage Jenkins, then Configure System.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Cloud section with the Add new cloud dropdown and choose Azure Container Instance.
mySP(Azure service principal)from the Azure Service Principal dropdown.
- In the Resource Group Name section, select
- Under Aci container Template, enter
ACI-containerfor both Name and Labels.
cloudbees/jnlp-slave-with-java-build-toolsfor Docker Image.
- Click Advanced to expand advance settings and update Retention Strategy to
Container Idle Retention Strategyto keep the agent up for until no new job is executed on the agent and the idle time specified has elapsed.
- Select Save to update the plugin configuration.
I ran into an issue I have configured my ACI agent