Build with Jenkins in Azure
Create a job in Jenkins
Create a Freestyle project in Jenkins to build the Spring PetClinic Application.
- Within the Jenkins dashboard, click New Item.
demoproject1for the name and select Freestyle project, then select OK.
- In the General tab, choose Restrict where project can be run and type
ACI-containerin Label Expression. You see a message confirming that the label is served by the cloud configuration created in the previous step.
- In the Source Code Management tab, select Git and add the following URL into the Repository URL field:
- In the Build tab, select Add build step, then Invoke top-level Maven targets. Enter
packagein the Goals field.
- Select Save to save the job definition.
I ran into an issue I have created my job in Jenkins